View Our Homes!
This is what it looks like to invest in rural communities.
Keeping rural communities alive and thriving takes creativity, planning, finances and hard work.
We created Linchpin to support rural economic development in every way, including:
- Main street development projects.
- Attainable housing projects.
- Adaptive reuse of historic properties.
- Strategic comprehensive planning efforts.
Why is Linchpin so invested in rural communities?
Because we grew up in them. We live and work in them. We understand that when we strengthen our businesses, school districts and housing markets, we make our communities more appealing for young people who might otherwise move to urban areas.
The Linchpin team is uniquely qualified and connected to make it happen, collaborating with community developers, potential homebuyers and home contractors for every project.
Find out more about how Linchpin can help keep your rural, industrial or tribal community strong, resilient and prosperous.
1. The part of a system that holds together the other membersor parts or makes it possible for them to operate as intended.
2. An organization that focuses on revitalization, economic development and strategic planning through architecturaldesign and workforce development in rural communities.
Who is linchpin
2019 Locations Map